Tuesday 31 December 2013

Saran Wrap Nails

Hi everyone,

Today I thought I would do some Saran wrap nails as they are simple and don't really take a lot of time to complete but they look effective! (win, win situation!). These again turned out to be summery colours, I think I'm just in winter denial hehe.


The base colour I used was Collection Hot Looks Lemon Soda (45) and although it is a fast drying polish I did need to apply 2 coats of this in order for the colour to shine through. I then used Collection Hot Looks Siren (5) over the top and I only applied one coat of this, finishing with a top coat.



To get this look I didn't actually use Saran wrap instead I used a sandwich bag, and it gave the same results. In order to get good results I would do one nail at a time as the top layer of polish needs to be really wet for the it to work properly.


Let me know what you think of this look and the colour combination in the comment section below. Is it a yay or a nay? :)

4 comments:

  1. these are beautiful! great post hun x

    btw i followed you from the bright side blog!! would you be willing to check my blog out and maybe follow? http://traceysbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! and thanks for the follow I'm already following you on GFC :) x

      Delete
  2. Great color combination. Blog Hop Friday! Nice to meet you, please follow me at CLK Fashions

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the follow hun! I'll check your blog out now x

      Delete