Tuesday 24 December 2013

Holiday Nails

Hi everyone!

Hope you are all having a lovely Christmas Eve :)
I decided to use the China Glaze polishes that I recently bought to create my Christmas nails for tomorrow.


To create this look I used China Glaze White on White as the base for my middle and ring finger and Traffic Jam as the base for the other three nails. China Glaze Gossip over Gimlets was used to create the baubles as well as Rimmel London Azure. I used black nail art paint to create the buildings and white nail art paint mixed with Rimmel azure for the sky. On the thumb nail I used black nail art paint and Gossip over Gimlets.



I hope you like this look, please leave a comment below if you think it is a yay or a nay. I hope you all have a lovely Christmas :)

4 comments:

  1. These are really cute designs! I love the Christmas lights design the most! Now following you from the blog hop! :)

    shadowlinergirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyou :) and thanks for the follow I'm following you on bloglovin too xx

      Delete
  2. Beautiful design, each nail design looks great :) Hope you had a good Christmas!xx

    ReplyDelete