Sunday 29 December 2013

Hot Pink

Hope everyone had a great Christmas!

The design today is pretty simple. Since the weather outside is so depressing I think bright polish is perfect for a day like this. I decided to bring the dotting tool out for this one as well just to add a little design to the nails instead of just having them plain.




I used Collection's Hot Looks Siren (5) for the base, I did 3 coats with this. Then with a medium and small sized dotting tool I used MUA's black nail polish to create the dots. I haven't applied a top coat on this but you can do so if you want this design to last longer.



4 comments:

  1. So summery, I love a good pink!
    Haven't done anything pink recently, looking forward to seeing more on your blog! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Pink is an amazing colour! i'm following you on bloglovin xx

      Delete
  2. ooh this is an awesome pink polish!shame u needed 3 coats though!love the black polka dots:)xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! yeh it is a pitty that you need to layer it but it does look really nice once it's on xx

      Delete