Monday 23 December 2013

Gothic Glam Dramatic - swatch

Hi everyone, hope you are all well :)
I know that this polish came out for Halloween as part of a set by Collection but I love this Gothic Glam Dramatic polish.
This is two coats of  Dramatic polish without a top coat.
Gothic Glam swatch
I have worn it quite a few times and it is one of my favourite polishes to keep going back to. I think the dark colour that holds a hint of shine also works well in the winter months. Or may be I just have a soft spot for dark polishes! hehe.

2 comments:

  1. Ooooooooooooo I love this color! I have a lip gloss in a similar shade actually. Very cute!

    http://uniquelydifferent1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. this is my fav colour at the moment love it! thanks for the follow hun xx

      Delete