Friday 3 January 2014

Gothic Glam meets China Glaze

Hi everyone, Hope you all had a lovely NYE and New Years :)

This is my first post of the New Year! Doesn't that feel strange, it's going to take me a while to get my head around it seeing as sometimes at uni I still write 2012 on my lecture notes! haha. Any hoo about today's post....

I decided to bring the Gothic Glam Dramatic back out again (I may have a slight obsession) and pair it up with the China Glaze Gossip over Gimlets.



I created French tips with the Gossip over Gimlets and used it as the base for my feature nail. On my feature nail I used Dramatic to create the bow. I needed 2 coats of the Gothic Glam and only one coat of China Glaze and finished the nails off with a coat of top coat.



I quite like this look as it's pretty simple but looks elegant as well. Also I think the colour combination works quite well together. I would love to know what you think about this look, leave me a comment below :)

p.s. I couldn't get the lighting right so the pictures aren't great (sorry!)

4 comments:

  1. Very unique and quite pretty! I haven't done my nails since probably before kids...lol! My hands are in water all day it seems and they start to peel almost immediately. Do you have any suggestions to stop this from happening?

    Blessings,
    Forest Rose

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi thanks for the follow! You could try gel nails they can be expensive but gel polishes are a cheaper alternative and they work pretty well. Also you can try Rejuvacote this is really good for strengthening nails and can be used as a base coat. Hope that helps :)

      Delete
  2. ooh this design looks awesome!!i absolutely love that cute bow:)xx

    ReplyDelete