Wednesday 12 March 2014

Leibster Blog Award Nomination

Hi guys,

I have been nominated by the lovely Jodie for a Leibster award! If you haven’t already then I would definitely recommend that you go and check out her blog :) The Leibster award is an amazing way for small bloggers (less than 200 followers) to find and support each other. After you are nominated you have to post 11 facts about yourself, answer the 11 questions set by the blogger who nominated you and finish off by setting your owns questions and nominating some more bloggers. So here we go!

11 facts about me...

1. I'm a Northern girl (Blackburn)

2. I love spicy food, like I have a serious obsession with tobasco sauce!

3. My sense of direction is terrible (I will seriously get lost anywhere)

4. I have one sibling (younger brother)

5. My favourite food is probably lasagne, I love it!

6. I am obsessed with nail polish

7. I have a little cat, called April :)

8. I love music (especially Hip Hop and indie rock)

9. I'm in my second year at university

10. I hate fish! Something about them just creep me out

11. I would love to go travelling for a year, especially to Australia

And now on the questions that have been asked...

1. Describe yourself in three words.

Strange, determined and imaginative

2. What is your favourite pastime?

Probably lying in bed listening to music

3. If you could be one age forever, what age would you be and why?

Either 25 or 26, by then I should have a clear idea of what I want and where I am going, so that would be a cool age to stick to.

4. Pick a movie character to describe yourself.

Hmm this is tough one, I’ll have to give this one some thought, sorry!

5. Who would you want to play you in the movie of your life?

Either Mila Kunis or Jennifer Lawrence because I love them both

6. Favourite person and why?

My mummy. My favourite celeb person is probably Leonardo Dicaprio, Jhene Aiko and Ab-Soul

7. What can you not leave the house without?

My phone and my headphones, I'm lost without them!

8. What's the one thing to give you a guaranteed pick-me-up?

Coffee or music or both together

9. If you could raid anyone's wardrobe whose would it be?

SZA's I love her quirky tomboyish style.

10. Finish this sentence: If I could be anywhere right now it would be…

In a resort somewhere chilling outside, listening to music and falling asleep.

11. Most importantly, why did you start writing/creating your blog?

I love reading blogs and watching vlogs, and so that inspired me to create my own little space for my ramblings and thoughts.
Thank you Jodie!

So now it's my turn! i'm going to nominate;

Emma - The Ordinary Girls Guide To Mastering Her Make Up
Christina - CLK fashions
Amy - The Perks Of Being Amy
Rose - Manicured and Marvelous
Mary - Another City Urbanite
Natalie - Flocking Owls
Tracey - Tracey's Beauty
Riley - fiveleveninety

 My questions are...

1. Pick three items that best describe you and why
2. What's the best advice you ever received?
3. Tea or coffee?
4. What's your favourite song/ artist?
5. If you could be anywhere right now where would it be? and why.
6. What is your favourite season?
7. A pet peeve
8. If you could live in any decade, which one would it be?
9. What is your favourite past time?
10. Which blogs do you check daily?
11. What is your inspiration for blogging?

Thanks again Jodie for the nomination!
Happy blogging everyone :)

1 comment: